Friday, November 20, 2009

Little Sleevie Wonder strikes again

On my way home from seeing New Moon today, I stopped by a little nearby grocery store for some soup.  They have a good selection, so it was a big decision, but I chose the butternut squash soup.  Maybe not the best choice, as there's little to no protein in it, but I figured I could just add some dried milk to it. 

I bought the smallest container for obvious reasons, and also because I don't know the nutritional value, so I don't want to eat it for more than one meal, two at the most.

The soup was so very yummy.  After my first bite, I was all, "I'm going to eat it all for sure.  So good!"  I was certain I would be able to eat the entire eight ounces, and honestly, I was pretty excited about it.  It turned out not to be the case.  I started feeling full after three spoonfuls.  Three!  I shoveled a couple more spoons in, but still ended up eating only about a quarter of it before I was stuffed.  I thought soup was a slider food!

Now, it may seem as though I'm complaining, and I can't deny that I was a little disappointed not to be able to eat more of the yummy soup, but there are other meals, and mostly I just wanted to say once again how much I love my sleeve.  It really does its job!

No comments:

Post a Comment