Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Still here

I have been awfully quiet lately, but no news is good news.  Everything has been smooth sailing,  41 pounds gone already, blood pressure is awesome, and I have a lot of energy.

My one complaint is not being able to eat and drink at the same time, and especially having to wait at least 30 minutes (though for me, it's more like an hour) after eating to be able to drink something.  30 minutes is the guideline from my nutritionist, but that's usually too soon for me. 

I just got done eating, and I'm so freakin' thirsty right now.  All I want to do is guzzle some ice cold water, or even just sip some, but it'll hurt if I do.  Argh.  It's a minor thing obviously, considering the benefits of surgery, but right now is the worst it has been, so I'm being whiny.  Maybe I'll try sucking on an ice cube.  Oh!  I still have some SF popsicles left!  That should help, and I don't think it'll hurt.  Score!

No comments:

Post a Comment