Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Could've been worse

My teeny tummy had no disagreement with the tomato soup, so that was nice.  Was it yummy?  No, not really.  I was hoping for "Mmmmmm... tomato soup." (which now has me thinking about Joey's, "Mmmmmm... noodle soup.")

Anyway.

I didn't say, "Mmmmm... tomato soup."  It was more along the lines of, "Hmmmm... warm ketchup?"  Not so savory.  Still, it was something other than a protein shake and a little heartier than broth, so it wasn't all bad.  It just takes so freakin' long to finish.  An hour later, I still hadn't eaten the entire half-cup of soup, and I was sick of heating it up, so I decided I was done. 

I'll have more for dinner tonight, though, because I already opened the can and I don't want it to go to waste.  I never before believed labels that claimed there were four servings inside, but now I understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment