Wednesday, August 26, 2009

24 Hours Later

I still haven't made up my mind.  I guess I shouldn't get too impatient with myself.  This is a life-altering decision.  I don't have to make it in a day.

I believe that if I do go through with it, I'll get the sleeve.  Of course, after consulting with the surgeon, that may change, but that's what I'm leaning towards.  I'm definitely at least going to the first clinic to get some more information.  I'm about 75-25 in favor of surgery right now.  It's scary, it'll change many things about my life, but what the hell am I clinging to, anyway?  Barring unforseen complications, the good will far outweigh the bad. 

Next step:  fill out an online medical history thingy that they need before they set me up for my first appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment